Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Iran
Best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran: rhinoplasty is among the most complicated and challenging procedures in all of plastic surgery. Poorly performed rhinoplasty can certainly make a patient look unnatural. You can get the desired results from this procedure by finding the best surgeon. Such a surgeon would not only understand the aesthetics of the nose and face but will also have a deeper understanding of the functional components of the nose. You should hose a facility that has essential life support systems and qualified professionals. Below is a list of detailed tips that will help you in finding the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran.
Know Your Nose
The first step toward choosing the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran is knowing what you like and do not like about your current nose. Start by finding photos of people with a nose you prefer and a face shape similar to yours. These photos will help your surgeon understand your intentions. He/she should take time to let you know the extent to which to your current nose can be reshaped to that shown in the pictures.
Check to see if the Surgeon is Board Certified
You will always find many doctors who perform general surgery claiming that they can perform rhinoplasty procedures. The surgeon chosen should be capable and qualified to perform the required procedures. Board certification is crucial and ensures that the surgeon has excellent and superior capabilities; only the best doctors are awarded by boards. It is a rigorous vetting process requiring years of surgical training, the successful passing of written and oral board examinations, and a review of the surgeon’s surgical performance.
Consider the Surgeon’s Specialization
For best results, choose a surgeon who is an experienced specialist in the field that is, he should be carrying out more rhinoplasty in a year than any other surgery.
Although finding a surgeon board certified in plastic surgery or facial plastic surgery is a good start, it by no means assures a satisfactory rhinoplasty will ensue. There are several different paths that can lead to credentialing in rhinoplasty surgery, including plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat surgery), and oral surgery. Each has advantages and disadvantages and no educational pathway has an exclusive lock on quality outcomes. Leaders in rhinoplasty have emerged from each of these educational pathways and in virtually every instance, their practices have been focused largely on nasal surgery.
Consider Artistic Vision
The best rhinoplasty surgeon have great artistic vision and a sense of aesthetic beauty. Only then can he/she mold the perfect nose that will enhance your appearance. During the initial consultations, ask for the before and after photos of his/her previous patients. Post-surgery looks should differ a great deal from pre-surgery ones, yet have a natural appearance, one that does not seem that any procedure has been carried out.
Check the Surgeon’s Website
If a prospective patient tends to have a comfortable and a positive feeling about them, then he/she may go in for the initial consultation. However, if one doesn’t get a comfortable feel, then trying for other surgeons may be the right thing to do. One may also find recommendations from friends and family. Searching for the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran is a must so as to ensure that the patient feels comfortable and can share a good rapport with the doctor; also, the risk for any long-term complications are rare in the hands of a specialized rhinoplasty surgeon.
The right surgeon will also have excellent reviews from previous patients on his/her site. See the results for yourself by reviewing the quality of the before and after photos. Although everyone’s outcome is unique, before and after photos are a good way for you to acquaint yourself with the surgeon and their potential results.
Asking questions can help you to better understand your options and the surgical process. The best rhinoplasty surgeon in Iran welcomes questions and encourage patients to learn as much about rhinoplasty as possible before their procedure. He/she focuses on establishing a dialogue with each patient. This increases your satisfaction before, during, and after the procedure.
Finally, do not look for discounts. The best rhinoplasty surgeon with an outstanding reputation will often charge high fee and you should be prepared for it. Remember that your nose is the center of attraction of your face so special care should be taken to choose the rhinoplasty surgeon. It is not a tough task if you go about it systematically and with care. Start with research on the Internet and end with a detailed consultation with the surgeon before surgery.
The rhinoplasty consultation is a vital stage in your rhinoplasty journey. During your first meeting with the surgeon you choose to perform your surgery, a thorough examination will be performed which includes a facial and nasal analysis. The surgeon will inspect your nose inside and out, using his/her eyes and fingers to see which type of nose, you have. A physical exam also allows him/her to assess how the surgery will affect breathing.
After a careful physical examination, the surgeon will take details of the medical history of your nasal problems as well as your general health so he can know you as a complete patient and person. He’ll ask about:
- Your functional or aesthetic goals for your surgery
- Your previous surgeries
- Your medication regimen, including vitamins and supplements
- Your use of alcohol, tobacco, and recreational drugs
Your treatment plan at the consultation
According to your goals, physical characteristics, and your surgeon’s experience and expert, he/she will give you some suggestions and information including:
- Determining the rhinoplasty procedure involving the surgery type or combination of various methods.
- Explaining the potential results for you.
- Showing the before and after photos of patients like you and answering to your questions
- Discussing the associated risks and complications
- The options that you have for anesthesia and surgery site
- Financial evaluations and the costs which must be considered
- Preparation which you should perform before the surgery
- Expectation which you should have after the surgery
What to ask your surgeon during rhinoplasty consultation
Your consultation will also give you the opportunity to ask any question you may have about the procedure and to make the final decision about whether this surgeon will be the right choice for your surgery. Because choosing a well-qualified plastic surgeon can mean the difference between achieving stellar aesthetic results from rhinoplasty or being highly disappointed with your new nose profile, make sure to ask the following crucial questions during your rhinoplasty consultation. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to answer them without hesitation.
- Where did you receive your training?
- Were you specifically trained in facial plastic surgery?
- How many rhinoplasty procedures have you performed?
- How long has it been since you last performed rhinoplasty?
- May I see before and after pictures of previous patients?
- What is your patient-satisfaction rate?
- What is the revision rate among your own patients?
- What is your policy on revision nose surgery if needed?
- What type of rhinoplasty technique do you recommend for me? Why?
- What type of anesthesia do you recommend? Why?
- Where do you perform rhinoplasty; is your operating facility accredited?
- How long does it take you to perform rhinoplasty in situations that are similar to mine?
- What are the potential risks and complications for nose surgery?
- May I see before-and-after photos of rhinoplasty patients that are similar to me?
- What should I expect to experience during the recovery and healing process?
About how long does recovery typically take?
- When can I resume physical activities?
- When can I expect to see the final results?
- If I desire to have a revision operation, how soon will I be able to do it?
Iran Rhinoplasty Cost
According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the United States, Brazil, Japan, Italy, and Iran are the top five countries when it comes to the highest number of plastic surgery procedures performed overall. Comparison of Iran rhinoplasty cost with rhinoplasty cost in USA or comparing rhinoplasty cost in Iran with the its cost in japan shows that rhinoplasty in Iran costs less than other countries but with the same quality.
Iran Rhinoplasty Cost and Additional Expenses
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Hospital or operating facility costs
- Blood test
- CT scan
- Pre-operative consultations (some doctors charge for consultations)
- Prescriptions for medication
- Rhinoplasty before and after photos
- Follow-up appointments
- Post-surgery garments
Factors Affecting Iran Rhinoplasty Cost
There are many other factors that determine the overall rhinoplasty cost, including:
- Surgeon’s skill, experience and reputation
- Geographical Location
- Nose type
- The type of procedure
- The number of procedures included in the surgery
- Pre- and post-surgical care