Iran Plastic Surgery
Iran plastic surgery: plastic surgery is a special type of surgery used to improve normal form and appearance or/and reconstruct anatomic defects of the human body. This type of surgery came into prominence during World War I when soldiers required surgery for missing limbs, burns, and facial reconstruction. Today, it is growing in popularity among men and women who seek to enhance their body. Plastic surgery can also improve people’s self-esteem, confidence and overall quality of life.
Plastic surgery offers the most advanced form of aesthetic procedures (with focus on both optimizing function and form), including plastic surgery for:
- Improved breathing with treatment of blocking structures coupled with enhancement of nasal appearance
- Seeing better with correction of droopy eyelids (ptosis) coupled with enhancement of the eyelid’s look
- Combining mastectomy coupled with post op beautifying breast reconstruction, from traditional breast implants to microsurgical flap and scarless micro lipoinjection
- Less back pain from reducing excessively heavy breasts coupled with enhancement by a breast lift.
- Removing/treating benign skin lesions (including premalignant/atypical lesions) and skin cancer for optimal curative benefit coupled with optimal post op appearance and minimal scarring
- Combining weight loss surgery coupled with body lifts/liposuction-skin tightening/body contouring with emphasis on minimal scars and beautiful body shaping
- Reducing the size of large ears or setting protruding ears back closer to the head
In addition to these combined functional aesthetic (reconstructive) plastic surgery procedures the entire range of cosmetic plastic surgery is offered, from skin rejuvenation and nonsurgical injectables to pure aesthetic surgery.
Types of Plastic Surgery
Depending on whether it is done primarily to restore function or to change physical appearance, plastic surgery can be categorized as either reconstructive or cosmetic surgery.
Reconstructive surgery focuses on correcting facial and body abnormalities caused by congenital defects, injury, burns, tumors, disease, or aging to restore a normal function and appearance. For example, it can be used to remove webbing from a finger, or reattach limbs severed through trauma. Common reconstructive surgery procedures include breast reconstruction, hand surgery, burn repair surgery, scar revision surgery, repair of extremity defect, and cleft palate repair.
This type of plastic surgery is generally covered by most health insurance policies, although coverage for specific procedures and levels of coverage may vary greatly.
Cosmetic plastic surgery is performed to reshape the appearance of a body part that the person is not happy with. This type of surgery is not performed for a medical reason and health insurance rarely covers its cost. Common cosmetic procedures include rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, facelifts, blepharoplasty, cheek implants, tummy tuck, and liposuction.
Benefits of Iran Plastic Surgery
Obviously, the most common benefit of plastic surgery is that you will improve your appearance. However, depending on the type of surgery you are getting and the reason behind it there are many other potential benefits of plastic surgery. Even if you are only focusing on improving your appearance, you may realize that there are many benefits beyond this fact. If you are considering a plastic surgery procedure, check out a few of the advantages you might stand to gain from your decision.
1) Improved appearance
Undoubtedly, the most noticeable advantage of plastic surgery is improving appearance. Everyone likes to look their best for emotional or psychological reasons. Plastic surgery is designed to change and restore a patient’s skin and tissue so that it functions and looks as natural as possible. No matter what procedure you are considering, the final result will be a physical transformation. Examples of those who need plastic surgery due to a physical deformity include mastectomy patients, children born with a cleft lip and palate, and individuals with scarring.
2) Restored function and ability
In most cases, plastic surgery is a necessity. Children born with webbed fingers, cleft palate, and those who are lacking limbs can benefit from plastic surgery so they can perform activities of daily living. When cleft palate is repaired, the child will be able to talk clearly. By operating on the hands and using prosthetic devices, these children can act like normal children do.
3) Increased Self-Confidence
When you look good, you feel good. For most people, improvements to appearance naturally translate to increased self-confidence which means a greater willingness to try new things or open up in social situations. You may also be willing to wear certain types of clothing or participate in activities you tended to avoid before your surgery, due to your discomfort with your appearance.
4) Improved Physical Health
Some plastic surgery procedures can improve your physical health as well as your look. For example, breast reduction surgery improves the body contour, but it may also relieve physical discomfort like neck and back pain and skin irritation from disproportionately large breasts. Rhinoplasty or nose reshaping surgery may improve breathing at the same time it improves the aesthetics of the nose.
5) The final touch
Sometimes diet and exercise may not be enough for someone to achieve their desired results. For many who may have already undergone a major transformation with a procedure such as gastric bypass, accompanied by healthy eating and lots of exercise, an abdominoplasty or body contouring procedure may be the last piece of the puzzle to get the body that they really want.
6) More Opportunities
Some studies suggest that attractive people may enjoy more personal and professional opportunities. A study published in Applied Financial Economics found that attractive real estate agents were able to sell properties at a higher price than agents that were not perceived as attractive. Other studies have also found attractive people tend to make higher salaries and get selected for promotions more often.
Iran Plastic Surgery Preparation
If you are planning to get plastic surgery, it’s necessary to discuss the following considerations with your doctor before surgery:
- Give your doctor necessary information about any prior procedures, history of chronic illnesses, or allergies you may have.
- Let your doctor know about any prescription and over-the-counter drugs you are currently taking.
- Ask your doctor to explain the potential complications and risks of the procedure.
- Tell him your expectations and goals.
- Discuss what type of anesthesia will be used.
- Ask about the recovery time and aftercare.
Pre and Post-Op Instructions
Follow these general instructions for any type of Iran plastic surgery:
- Quit smoking two weeks before and after surgery.
- Avoid any aspirin, ibuprofen, or medications containing them for two weeks before and after your surgery.
- Stop all herbal medication, supplements, and teas (these substances may increase bleeding).
- Get a good night sleep prior to your surgery.
- Do not eat or drink (including water, milk products, chewing gum, mints/candy, coffee, and juice) after midnight the evening before the surgery.
- Follow any specific preoperative shaving, bathing, or cleaning instructions.
- Leave your jewelry at home.
- Do not wear make-up of any kind the day of surgery, including nail polish.
- Do not wear contact lenses or piercings on the day of surgery.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after your procedure.
- For the first 24 hours after surgery, you should rest.
- Keep your incisions clean and dry in the days following surgery.
How to Choose a Plastic Surgeon
If you’re considering Iran plastic surgery, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is choosing a surgeon. You probably have many surgeons in your community, so making a choice can be tough. It is extremely important to do your research and find someone who has the appropriate credentials, answers all of your questions, and has the level of experience and expertise that makes you comfortable. You should meet with the plastic surgeon you are considering for a consultation before having any surgical procedure. Below is a checklist to consider to help ensure you find the plastic surgeon that is right for you.
Tips for Choosing a Plastic Surgeon
Ask your friends who they recommend for plastic surgery procedures
Friends or relatives can be a good resource in recommending surgeons with whom they’ve had a positive experience. However, you should still check for yourself they are appropriately qualified. Just because they were right for your friend doesn’t guarantee they will be for you.
Be sure the surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery
When you turn to a board-certified plastic surgeon, you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your surgeon meets the highest possible standards. A board-certified plastic surgeon has completed years of additional training in surgery and Iran plastic surgery, passed a written exam and demonstrated adherence to ethical and safety standards. The surgeon is also required to do ongoing education and training or continuing medical education and a written test every ten years.
Consider the Surgeon’s Experience
Ask how many patients the surgeon has treated with your specific condition or how frequently he or she performs the procedure you’re considering. An experienced surgeon has typically operated on thousands of patients and has refined his or her surgical skills. In addition, if there are any complications during surgery, an experienced plastic surgeon will be more adept at handling the situation.
Be prepared ahead of your initial consultation
Before you have plastic surgery, you should meet with your surgeon for a consultation. During the consultation, you can discuss your goals and expectations clearly so your surgeon can advise whether they are realistic. Your surgeon will undertake a thorough examination and if surgery is appropriate for you, he or she will advise the best procedure based on your needs. It’s important you feel comfortable with your surgeon and that he or she has answered all your questions.
Ask if the Surgeon Has Hospital Privileges
Although many surgical procedures can be safely performed in a doctor’s office or an outpatient setting, it’s better to find a plastic surgeon who has hospital privileges. When your surgeon has hospital privileges, he or she can transport and admit you to the hospital quickly in the unlikely event of unexpected complications.
Nose Surgery Cost in Iran
Since rhinoplasty is not the same for each patient, nose surgery cost in Iran varies based on various factors. You should speak with your doctor about the total nose surgery cost in Iran and payment structure prior to your procedure.
Factors Affecting the Nose Surgery Cost in Iran
- City and Location
- Nose type
- Type of surgery (revision rhinoplasty)
- The number of procedures included in the surgery
- Pre- and post-surgical care
- Insurance coverage
Additional Expenses of nose surgery
When planning to get nose surgery, additional expenses should be considered too. In addition to the surgery itself, you should consider the cost of:
- Pre-operative consultations (some doctors charge for consultations)
- Follow-up appointments
- Medical tests
- Post-surgery garments
- Prescriptions for medication and dressings