Nose Job Iran Before After
Nose job Iran before after: rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure consisting of various methods to change the shape and size of the nose to complement the facial balance. It also helps improve nasal symmetry efficiently enhancing the facial features. This type of plastic surgery can be done to every individual who has a fully developed bone and cartilage structure.
Nose Job Iran Before After: How is the surgery performed?
Rhinoplasty may be performed under general or local anesthesia. It’s a Day-care procedure or may need overnight stay.
The surgery is performed either using a closed procedure, where incisions are made inside the nose, or an open procedure, where an incision is made across the narrow strip of tissue that separates the nostrils (columella).
Moulding or removal of the bone or cartilage depends on the demands of the restructuring of the nose. In some cases, the addition of cartilage grafts may be required. For this purpose, most commonly, cartilage from the septum is used. Occasionally cartilage from the ear or rarely a section of rib cartilage can be used.
Once the underlying structure of the nose is sculpted to the desired shape, the nose tissue is put back into place and incisions are closed. Then a splint is temporarily placed to support the new structure of the nose. It is removed at 5-7 days.
Who Are the Best Rhinoplasty Candidates?
If your current nose makes you self-conscious, you are unhappy with the way your nose has changed as you have gotten older, or have a deformity which needs correcting; you are a good candidate. Medical contraindications are relative and can be a risk if not taken care of; including, drug allergies, autoimmune diseases, smoking etc.
The best candidates are well-adjusted and have reasonable expectations of the surgery. They want to improve the way they look, not look perfect. They are otherwise happy with their life and do not expect a nose job to change it significantly.
Every surgery or medical procedure involves certain risks, and so does Rhinoplasty. you may also experience:
- Swelling of turbinates during operation
- Nasal obstruction
- Worsening of the sense of smell or taste
- Collapse of cartilage
- Excessive dryness
- Chronic nasal discharge
- Bleeding from the nose can be so severe, you can need a blood transfusion
- Septal perforation
Nose Job Iran Before After
If you want to achieve the best possible result, please read the following list of nose job Iran before after instructions.
- Do not take any products containing aspirin, ibuprofen, or Vitamin E 2 weeks prior to surgery. Check with your pharmacist when taking any over-the-counter medications.
- Start taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C three times per day. Vitamin C helps with healing.
- Refrain from tobacco products and alcohol for 2 weeks prior surgery.
- Do not eat or drink anything, including water and gum chewing, after midnight the night before your surgery. (surgery may be cancelled if this is not followed.)
- Wear a zip-up or button up shirt on the day of surgery.
- Remove all make-up before surgery.
- Arrange for someone to take you home from the hospital and stay with you for the first 24 hours after surgery.
- Apply iced gauze pads to both eyes. The ice will help minimize swelling and control bruising Continue this for 48 hours after surgery.
- Get plenty of rest and keep your head elevated for the first 48 hours to minimize swelling.
- Avoid doing anything that requires other than minimal physical exertion for two weeks after surgery.
- Keep the tape and nasal splint dry.
- Change dressing under nose until drainage stops.
- Use saline spray or a bulb syringe for comfort and to help clear drainage.
- Apply Vaseline ointment to the stitches just inside your nostril and to the skin stitches using a cotton-tipped applicator.
- Don’t blow your nose for 2 weeks.
- Sneeze with your mouth open.
- Avoid excessive facial movements and foods requiring prolonged chewing for one week.
- Do not bend over, stoop, or lift heavy objects.
- Do not wear regular glasses that rest on the bridge of your nose for at least 6 weeks.
- Avoid swimming for one month since injuries are common during swimming.
- Avoid sun exposure, sun lamps, or tanning beds for six weeks after surgery.
- Take your pain medication, as ordered, if needed.
- Do not drink any extremely hot fluids. Drink lukewarm fluids.
Plastic Surgery in Iran Before and After
Recovery after plastic surgery will always be a concern if you are planning to have a rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty etc. The best way to ensure an easy healing period is to follow these guidelines carefully.
Here are some plastic surgery in Iran before and after instructions that can help you during your plastic surgery recovery time:
Plastic Surgery Preparation
- Avoid any aspirin, ibuprofen, or medications containing them for two weeks prior to surgery.
- Stop all herbal medication, supplements, and teas, as these substances may increase bleeding.
- Stop any diet medication.
- Quit smoking for two weeks after surgery (smoking can impair healing and increase your chance of an infection).
- Increase your protein and vitamin intake.
- Stay hydrated by having lots of water.
- Be sure you’ve discussed your needs and wants with your surgeon in detail before the surgery.
- Let your doctor know about any prescription and over-the-counter drugs you are currently taking and any allergies you may have, especially a latex allergy.
- To avoid complications during surgery, be sure that you do not drink anything after midnight the night prior to your surgery, unless advised otherwise by your surgeon. (This restriction includes water, milk products, chewing gum, mints/candy, coffee, and juice.)
- On the night before surgery, wash your face and hair.
- Do not wear contacts lenses, makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes that fasten in front or back.
- Make arrangements for a responsible adult to stay with you for at least 24 hours after the surgery.
After Plastic Surgery
- Rest for the first 24 hours after surgery.
- Take no aspirin, ibuprofen, or medications containing them for 10 days after surgery.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol entirely for a few weeks after the surgery. Avoid taking any medications, herbs, or supplements without your doctor’s permission.
- Drink Plenty of water, which helps replenish the fluids lost during surgery.
- Try not to make the wound wet for at least two days.
- Warm or cold compress can help reduce swelling and pain.
- Avoid baths, swimming pools, and hot tubs for at least three weeks.
- Avoid intense exercise or overexertion until you are cleared to do so by your doctor.